I’m happy to announce that I am presenting at Citrix Synergy again. I had the privilege to speak at Synergy in 2011 on VDI Storage. This year I am presenting on XenApp 7.6 Architecture, based in part off my book which I published last year.
Here’s the official catalog entry for my session, I hope to see you there!
- Session Number/Session Title: SYN316 / Designing your XenApp 7.6 solutions A to Z
- Session Description: Citrix XenApp can deliver your entire VDI solution, providing applications and hosted shared desktops. This session will go through understanding use case design, enterprise-grade XenApp architecture, and taking your designs from the drawing board all the way through to management operations—all based on real-world examples, including tips and tricks from the field.
- In this session, you will learn:
- About the new XenApp architecture
- Considerations for environment design and implementation
- Tips and tricks for maintaining your new environment
- Session Date-Time/Location: Wednesday, May 13, 3:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. / W224A
- Session Track: Virtualization, Networking
- Session Level: Technical – Inter