I’m happy to announce that I am presenting at Citrix Synergy again. I had the privilege to speak at Synergy last year in Orlando on XenApp Architecture as well as in 2011 on VDI Storage. This year I am presenting on XenMobile Architecture.
Here’s the official catalog entry for my session, I hope to see you there!
- Session Number/Session Title: SYN222: Designing your XenMobile architecture from A to Z
- Session Description: Mobility and the use of personal devices have become a reality for many businesses. Learn how the capabilities of XenMobile-including mobile application deployment, security policies, email and storage integration-allow enterprises to manage mobile workforces and maintain and monitor their devices.
- In this session, you will learn:
- Use case design for an enterprise-grade XenMobile architecture
- How to take you rdesigns from the drawing board all the way through to management operations
- Real-World examples, including tips and tricks from the field
- Session Date-Time/Location: Tuesday, May 24, 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM PDT / Murano 3301A
- Session Level: Technical – Intermediate
- Content Type: Architecture
- Product Category: XenMobile
- Session Track: Mobility Management